A lot of people love to savor smoky food. Aside from a unique taste, smoky foods are prepared in less oil on a low temperature, which is why they are getting more and more popular nowadays. As the demand for smokers is increasing at a rapid pace, the prices of electric smokers are also shooting up. In such a situation, it is better to explore some of the best electric smokers under $500 to grab the best one at an optimal price.
Check out each review and guide below:
- 1 Our best electric smoker under $500 Recommendations
- 1.1 Smokintex 1100 Pro Series – Our Top Choice For Best Under $500
- 1.2 Smokin-It Model #2
- 1.3 Masterbuilt 20072115 Smoker
- 2 What to look for in an electric smoker
- 3 Our under $500 Electric smoker Finishing words
Our best electric smoker under $500 Recommendations
|Our Top Choice!|| ||Smokintex 1100 Pro Series|
|#2 Choice|| ||Smokin-It Model #2|
|The Runners Up|| ||Masterbuilt 20072115 Smoker|
Smokintex 1100 Pro Series – Our Top Choice For Best Under $500
- This top smoker has a stainless steel body that is fully insulated, and this means that the nutrients of the food are well preserved. Besides this, the heat and temperature are retained for quick and better cooking.
- The unit consumes less energy. Just plug it into any 110 watt outlet and you are ready to go. Since the smoker consumes less wood, you will also save money on wood.
- With the double walled stainless steel design, the unit makes efficient use of the energy.
- The best part is you can use any kind of wood chips or chunks for economical operation.
Features and accessories
The Smokintex 1100 is a pro series top electric smoker available in the market. You can add smoky flavors to a wide variety of foods, and this includes fish, veggies, meats and lots more. The choices are virtually limitless with this one of a kind electric smoker.
The machine prevents free movement of air. Also, there are no open flames; so, your food won’t dry up. Additionally, the chances of dangerous flares-up are almost negligible. Built like a tank, this little smoker is an ideal machine for small cuts of fish and meats. With a modest price tag, the smoker makes a good choice in any outdoor cooking environment.
Smokin-It Model #2
- The Smokin-It Model is made from 100 percent stainless steel (18 gauge). It is designed for ease of usage as well as portability so that you can carry the smoker wherever you like.
- The unit comes with four heavy duty (three inch diameter) casters, four grilling racks (stainless steel), smoke box, drip pan and a rheostat to control temperature between 100F and 250F degrees.
- Fully assembled, the smoker has a double latch door system. It is capable of holding up 35 pounds of seafood or meat.
- The interior dimensions of the machine are 15 inches wide, 15 inches deep and 20 inches tall.
Features and accessories
- The steel construction and full insulation are meant to prevent heat loss during cooking. As such, you need very less energy to smoke your preferred foods.
- With the inclusion of new side handles, moving and lifting the smoker is really easy.
The product is well designed to stand the testing of time and weather. Also, cleaning the unit is not a problem. With a simple cleaning solution, you can keep the unit in pristine condition. The machine comes with a good warranty, and you can have the parts of the machine repaired or replaced as mentioned in the warranty.
Masterbuilt 20072115 Smoker
Masterbuilt has made cooking smart and simple.
- With the integrated Bluetooth technology, your handheld device turns into a remote control for your electrical smoker. You can literally do anything remotely including powering on/off, monitoring and controlling cooking temperature and time.
- The unit features 4 chrome coated smoking racks that can smoke 80 pounds of food. For perfect results, the machine includes a meat probe thermometer.
- Aside from this, you will find an integrated thermostat for consistent, even smoking temperature. The front control panel allows more prepping space at the top of the smoker.
- With the side wood loading system, you can add wood chips without opening the door of the smoker, thus preventing heat loss and promoting faster cooking.
Features and accessories
- The smoker allows you enough cooking space of 721 square inches. Another striking feature of the smoker is its top air damper that controls smoke without compromising the quality of cooked food.
- With wheels and rear mounted handle, it is pretty easy to carry the smoker as you wish.
As far as usage and longevity are concerned, Masterbuilt has set a new standard in these respects. Using the smoker is pretty easy. Also, the machine is highly durable to serve you for many years. With proper care and maintenance, you can enjoy cooking on this machine without any hassles.
What to look for in an electric smoker
Buying a top electric smoker is not as easy as it appears. A typical electric smoker is not just made of rods and charcoal holders that can be checked by simply looking at the machine. You need to take into consideration a number of following factors that go into the making of a high quality smoker.
Obviously, you would want to have a smoker that will consume less fuel. However, you should also check the type of fuel the machine will use, and this is really important. If a particular type of fuel is not available in your area, then there is no point in picking that smoker. So make sure that the machine you are considering uses less fuel that is easily available.
If you want to buy a smoker for a couple of individuals, then a small, compact sized machine will make a perfect choice. In case you plan to make larger meals of larger servings, then a bigger smoker should be your choice. Take this point into account before you explore any store.
Heat flow and temperature control
Temperature control and heat flow are the parameters that decide the time and taste of the food. They also affect how much energy the machine will use. An ideal smoker will disperse even heat throughout the machine to ensure faster cooking. Also, the temperature of the smoker should be easily controllable. Be sure you check these important points when making your final choice.
Our under $500 Electric smoker Finishing words
Whether you love to taste smoked delicacies or plan to please your guests in your backyard with less oily, smoky foods, you need to get the right electric smoker to accomplish your needs. Without an ideal smoker, you just can’t enjoy a pleasing party with smoke flavored cuisines. So just be sure you check the best electric smokers under $500 in line with your needs and surf through the tips on what to look for in a good quality smoker, and you could grab the best smoker.
Best Electric Smokers Under $500
Electric Smoker Under $500
We hope you enjoyed this top electric smokers under 500!