Do you love to savor grilled foods? Are you interested in trying some of the innovative grilled cuisines in your backyard? If the answer is yes, you may want to buy an infrared grill. However, choosing the right one is the name of the game; you have to dedicate time and efforts to pick the best grill under $500 matching your specifics. If you don’t know how to choose an ideal machine for a fulfilling grilling experience, check out some of the top infrared grills model reviews and guide here.
- Our Infrared Grills Under $500 Recommendations
- What to look for in grills Under $500
- Infrared Grill Under $500 Closing words
Our Infrared Grills Under $500 Recommendations
Here are some of our recommendations for best below $500 infrared grills:
|Our Top Choice!|| ||Char-Broil Signature TRU-Infrared 525|
|#2 Choice|| ||Solaire SOL-IR17BWR|
|The Runners Up|| ||Magma Products, A10-918-2GS Newport 2|
| ||CharBroil Signature 530|
Char-Broil Signature TRU-Infrared 525 – Our Under $500 IR BBQs Choice!
- The CharBroil’s infrared grill is a 4 burger gas grill. It is a perfect choice for cooking juicy steaks, mouthwatering burgers and savory chicken for your loved ones.
- With a primary cooking area of 525 square inches, it includes 4 stainless steel tubes that produce 32,000 BTUs.
- It has a surefire electronic system for ignition. So you are sure of starting it with the push of a button.
- Other features include durable porcelain coated cast iron grates and stainless steel burners, which could be easily adjusted for delivering very low temperature or high heat evenly through the cooking grates.
Features and accessories
It is actually a family sized solution for any master griller. It is ideal for those who are looking for a high performance grill. Lidded side burner and stainless steel shelves offer extra space when needed. The most important part is you can easily switch from propane to natural gas for fueling as you like.
TRU-Infrared 525 BBQ is a real deal for all types of grillers. Using the machine is fairly simple. With an easy user manual, you are all set to enjoying a refreshing grilling experience each time you use it.
IR Grill Under $500 Second Choice – Solaire SOL-IR17BWR
The Solaire is ideal for picnics, tailgaters, camping, RVs, boating, backyards and balconies – anywhere you want juicy, great tasting grilled food.
- It is a portable barbecue grill that comes with the Solaire infrared burner, which emits heat to searing hot temperatures within three minutes.
- It also includes the V-grate which eliminates any flares-up and improves food flavors.
- The unit includes a warming rack (integrated into the hood) and a carrying bag with big pockets for keeping three 1-pound propane bottles.
- Other features include a tank adapter, portable stand, tripod, low-pressure propane kit, natural gas conversion, grid scraper and mount adapter plate for varying uses for better grilling.
Features and accessories
The Solaire BBQ anywhere is an option that gives the flavor of an intensely heated charcoal fire along with the convenience, control and consistency of gas. It is an undisputed wizard at any campsite for savory tastes. You can definitely become the hero of your family by serving juicier, more flavorful cuisines with this machine.
Using and cleaning the machine are pretty simple, and anyone can do these chores with no problem. It is durable enough to ensure a higher longevity in the grilling arena. With all the inclusions, the unit makes a perfect fit to anyone looking something in the modest price range.
Magma Products, A10-918-2GS Newport 2
The completely redesigned infrared Newport 2 from Magma is a perfect addition for your parties on the water. The finely crafted machine is ideal for grilling steaks, burgers, fish or chicken breasts.
- New inclusions are rounded edges for an impressive look and feel, a dynamic ignition system to keep it lit even in windy conditions and a tempered glass viewing window.
- The anti-flare technology generates evenly distributed heat for faster, efficient cooking.
- You can also control the heat level using the thermometer.
Features and accessories
The new electronic infrared ignition system ensures safe and speedy cooking in a lot less time without any fire accidents. The integrated fold-away legs make the machine portable for carrying in backyards and other places of your preferences for cooking grilled foods. Made with polished stainless steel, it is meant to stand the harshest outdoor environments.
Pros and Cons
Durability and longevity are the striking features of Magma products. Once bought, you can use it for numerous grilling events for years. With proper care and upkeep, you can enjoy its services for a long time. Just be sure you stick to the user manual for a better, high quality grilling experience every time.
CharBroil Signature 530
This Charbroil is a 4 burner gas grill that makes grilling unique and special. This infrared gas barbecue grill represents connective grilling at the top and is perfect for anyone looking for premium grilling performance.
- The unit comes with a durable stainless steel firebox, heat tents, lid, warming rack, burners, side shelves and grates to ascertain premium cooking.
- The V-shaped firebox with removable partitions provides greater zone for cooking.
- The grill top ported (inline) burners offer precise control over heat even during tough environments.
- The surefire ignition system ensures quick and easy startups, and the two side shelves make way for ample prep and cooking chores.
Features and accessories
The CharBroil Signature 530 has some striking inclusions such as a removable grease pan for easy cleanup. Likewise, the door cabinet presents adequate storage for propane tank and other accessories. It also features a tank gauge to monitor propane level and could be effortlessly converted from LP to natural gas.
The unit doesn’t rust even in stormy weather conditions due to its stainless steel construction. Also, it can stand the testing of time and weather to service you for a long time period. If used properly, you can continue grilling unique dishes on this unit for many years without a problem.
What to look for in grills Under $500
When you make a decision to buy something that will suit your needs and fits in the category of best infrared grill under 500, there are certain considerations that are not known to you, especially if you are buying your first infrared grill. Buying an infrared grill is not a big issue, but picking an ideal one for your specific requirements is not that easy. If you are confused on picking the right option, follow these tips.
A uniform, effective heat distribution is the secret to delicious, juicy meat. If the heat is not evenly distributed, you will find that one side of the meat is heated, whereas the other side is yet to be warmed. It is important that you consider the best bbq grills under $500 that are well known for even heat distribution.
Obviously, you want to check how much quantity of food a particular barbecue grill will cook in one batch. In case you have less number of guests, a small sized product should be okay for your specific needs. However, choosing something with a larger cooking capacity would be an obvious choice for delighting a large number of guests.
Some infrared bbq grills model use natural gas, whereas others run on propane. Find out what kind of fuel is readily available to you. Also, make sure that the brand you are considering consume less fuel.
Infrared Grill Under $500 Closing words
Delighting guests with low fat, savory foods is something everybody wishes. However, very few individuals are in a position to please their loved ones and guests with high quality, lip licking grilled delicacies. If you wish to be one of these individuals, try exclusive grilled cuisines on an infrared grill and get applauded for your efforts. In case you lack information on choosing an ideal infrared grill, check the top rated infrared grills under 500 and figure out what to look for in a high quality infrared grill with the above reviews and rating. If you stick to the above guidelines, there is no reason, why you won’t enjoy savory, memorable grilling experiences with a high quality infrared grill for below five hundred dollars. Every patio will need pone of these best bbq grills under $500!